Coming from the direction of Amsterdam, The Hague, Delft, Gouda or Hook of Holland
- Exit the motorway at the Kleinpolderplein junction (exit 13a Blijdorp) and follow the signs for Delfshaven. Keep following this road.
- After a while you will see water. Keep following this water until you see a crossing with a bridge (Lage Erfbrug).
- Drive straight ahead and after 200 metres you will see the hotel on your left-hand side.
From Rotterdam Central Station
- Take tram 4 (in the direction of Schiedam). Get off at the Ruilstraat stop.
- Walk into the Duyststraat and follow this street (about 250 metres). At the end of the street turn left and after 25 metres you will see Hotel Baan.
Coming from the direction of Paris, BRUSSELS, Antwerp, Breda or Dordrecht
- Follow the directions for Ring Rotterdam Zuid (Beneluxtunnel). Take exit 19a (Zuidplein).
- Follow the directions for Zuidplein/Ahoy and then follow the signs to the Maastunnel. On your way you will pass several traffic lights. When you come out of the Maastunnel stay in the right lane.
- When you see a petrol station on both sides turn left at the traffic lights. You are then on the Rochussentraat.
- Drive straight ahead and 200 metres after the traffic light you will see Hotel Baan on your right-hand side.
Have a good trip!